Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer (148214). Do you have experience with PLC controls systems and Industrial networking? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer in will lead all aspects of scoping, development, execution, implementation and support of Electrical and Control Systems engineering, design and commissioning efforts for modular process equipment skids for capital projects. You will provide technical assistance and support to all equipment skid Vendors fabricating skids on NPPCs behalf, and to NPPC Factories, and will provide quality control of delivered design drawing packages. The travel for this position will vary based on business needs and is estimated between 20 and 30% travel.
- Provide corporate representation for capital projects, leading electrical and control systems engineering and design.
- Define, scope, schedule, develop, and coordinate electrical and control systems engineering and design projects of varying sizes and importance with appropriate supervision from conception through completion.
- Provide detailed engineering for completion of project deliverables – electrical and control equipment layout, variable frequency drive selection, cable tray and raceway design and routing, industrial control panel design, control device and instrumentation selection, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Oversee engineering and design of 3rd party engineering and fabrication.
- Interact with factory leadership, plant personnel and various cross-functional engineering teams to obtain input required to provide quality engineering and design deliverables.
- Provide technical guidance to internal and external integration resources.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years experience with controls systems design in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years experience managing large capital projects
- MUST HAVE: Experience with scoping, development, execution, implementation and support of Electrical and Control Systems engineering, design and commissioning efforts for modular process equipment skids for capital projects
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Competency in electrical and control systems installation means and methods.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code).
- Working knowledge of PLC controls systems and Industrial networking.
- Working knowledge of industrial control panel design.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation control hardware and drive product families.
- Competency in the specification and design of electrical equipment, controls hardware, drives, motor control, and safety instrumented systems.
- Working knowledge (or understanding) of industry machine safety standards.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PLC, Scoping, Electrical and Control Systems, Commissioning
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.