Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer (147728). Do you have experience with Control Systems Design in a manufacturing environment? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer will lead all aspects of scoping, development, implementation and support of Electrical and Control Systems engineering, design and commissioning efforts for modular process equipment skids for capital projects. You will provide technical assistance and support to all equipment skid Vendors fabricating skids on NPPCs behalf, and to NPPC Factories, and will provide quality control of delivered design drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- 7+ years experience with controls systems design in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years experience managing large capital projects
- Competency in electrical and control systems installation means and methods.
- Working knowledge of PLC controls systems and Industrial networking.
- Competency in Electrical equipment, Controls hardware, and Instrumented Systems specification and design.
- Working knowledge (or understanding) of industry machine safety standards
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: plc, safety, electrical, control systems
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.