Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (147821). Do you have experience with Software Develoment and CI/CD? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the software product development and testing teams to make further improvements to the Software Development Life Cycle and promote Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Lead a team of 2-3 devOps engineers to create frameworks, services, and applications that support our software product deployment goals.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing within the software engineering team.
- Improve efficiency by automating repetitive tasks.
- Evolve the technology and tools utilized to keep the infrastructure up to date.
- Implement infrastructure-as-code.
- Create, deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage our CI-CD infrastructure in various environments (development, validation and release/production) and perform effective monitoring.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 or more years of software development experience with at least 2 years of experience directly in CI-CD and devOps.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Version control system (Git / GitLab)
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Build and continuous integration systems (Gradle, Maven)
- Configuration management tool (Ansible, Python)
- Windows/Linux administration and scripting (PowerShell, Groovy)
- Virtualization Management tools (VMware)
- Leveraging package managers (Chocolatey and Nuget); experience building custom Chocolatey packages would be a plus.
- Backup/Restore tools (Ghost and O&O)
- MS Windows images management (ISO, VM templates, etc.)
- Automation frameworks and technologies (AWS: AWSTOE and Image Builder, other)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Credential management software (HashiCorp Vault)
- Image management (HashiCorp Packer)
- Working in Cloud (vs. on-premises) to host automated application build and release infrastructure (AWS preferred)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: devops, ci/cd, aws, gitlab, gradle, maven, python, powershell, groovy
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!