Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (146240). Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This role is a part of our Data Engineering and Decision Science Practice. This group deploys creative, problem-solving agile teams to deliver new capabilities to our clients. Our engineers have a curious nature, enjoy solving complex problems, and thrive in a high-speed, high-stakes environment. Our culture and successes are built on supportive teams that know how to leverage their skills to help each other on challenging journeys. Do you have a strong passion for all things data? Do you love open-source technology? Are you always looking for an opportunity to learn something new? Do you love being a part of a team-focused environment? Do you thrive in a remote work environment? If so, you could be a great fit!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer or equivalent
- Skilled at deploying infrastructure in Azure and AWS
- Hands-on networking experience (DNS, VPN, etc)
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps
- Expert in Linux
- Strong background in Terraform
- Strong background in Ansible
- Programming experience in Python and/or Java
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Bonus points if you have a passion for data and/or open-source technologies, are familiar with distributed data systems, databases, and database technologies
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: DevOps, Linux, Azure, AWS, networking, network, DNS, VPN, Jenkins, Python, Java, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!