Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Development Specialist, e-Learning (144635). Do you have experience with Storyline 360 or Captivate? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate across the organization to develop business acumen and build relationships needed to deliver programs and solutions that address business and talent needs. You will contribute to project teams working on talent development and workforce initiatives, such as onboarding, technical and professional skill development, programs to support the talent pipeline, and more. You will also conduct training needs assessment to understand, clarify, and/or define skill gaps and determine impactful objectives for, and successful outcomes of, talent development efforts. You will be responsible for end-to-end talent development cycle, including assessment, sourcing or design of solution, making and gaining approval for recommendation, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning and development solutions in partnership with business and workforce managers. You will leverage a variety of methodologies and blended learning approaches with an emphasis on real-world application relevant for adult learners in our business environment. You will also participate in the development and implementation of work plans for learning and development projects, initiatives, and programs. You will assist in selection and management of third-party vendor partners. Support contract and invoicing processes with appropriate internal SMEs and business partners. You will design, develop, and maintain quality learning and development materials; review vendor materials as needed. You will also support delivery of classes or programs, including assistance with scheduling, communications and marketing plans, on-site support, cost and contract stage monitoring, and work with LMS administrator to ensure course set up, registration, evaluation and reporting as needed. You will exemplify continuous learning mindset to stay current on talent development industry best practices and approaches.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in talent development, training and development, organization development or related field in a large, corporate environment
- Knowledge of learning theory, instructional design, remote learning and adult learning principles
- Experience with Storyline 360, Captivate, or similar authoring tool
- Experience facilitating meetings, training needs assessments, and classes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience preparing training and development communications, presenting effectively to a variety of audiences, and appropriately summarizing work and insights to team leaders
- Takes ownership of and accountability for execution, timeliness and quality of assigned projects
- Experience researching, identifying, selecting, implementing and managing third-party vendor relationships to delivery
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a flexible, communicative manner
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: talent development, training
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.