Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Developer, .NET (144697). Do you have experience with .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in programming/systems analysis in C#.Net, ASP.Net.
- 5+ years of experience implementing SOA & web applications with heavy relational database integration.
- 5+ years high volume RDBMS database development experience with complex SQL
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems design and technical solutions
- Demonstrates an ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and plan criteria.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and ability to multi-task
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to apply leadership when required
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, Rest API’s, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Oracle Certification
- Experience with Jenkins and background with CI/CD
- Working knowledge of mitigating web application security vulnerabilities
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.