Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Developer, Mulesoft – 146670. Do you have experience with Mulesoft? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will author high quality code, unit tests and integration tests to help achieve high frequency feature deployments to production services. Code Reviews of other team member’s work to ensure quality across the board. Work closely with other teams to build out and deploy API’s. Application of web service development best practices as per industry standards. Collaborate with other technical Engineers and Architects in promoting SOA and reusable components across the organization. Estimate the size of backlog items that they are responsible for delivering and translate backlog items into engineering design and tasks. Interface with (internal and external) customers to promote company’s software services and gain understanding of their business requirements. Mentor to other team members. Learning to deploy APIs to MuleSoft, Apigee and Google Cloud.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- At least 4 years’ experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and Apigee.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with managing a team, being a team lead or team mentor is required.
- Experience with cloud is required (Google Cloud is preferred).
- Significant hands-on experience with enterprise API development / deployment integrations
- Knowledge of web standards (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Experience working with both XML and JSON
- Experience designing, developing, and documenting RestfulAPIs using Swagger/OpenAPi
- CI skills are beneficial (Maven & Jenkins)
- Experience with documenting Architecture diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Mulesoft, API
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!