Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Developer, MicroStrategy (145139). Do you have experience with MicroStrategy? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will meet business requirements while performing project design related to reports and Business Intelligence. Collaborate with other team members in creating optimal, maintainable, and scalable MicroStrategy reporting solutions. Contribute to the database design with Business/Data Analysts and Data Modelers. Develop MicroStrategy schema objects, reports & dashboards. Provide support for all phases of testing such as integration and user acceptance. Generate appropriate unit test plans and assure quality of work. Research and troubleshoot issues. Produce technical design documentation. Follow enterprise standards and guidelines during all phases of development lifecycle .
Required Skills & Experience:
- Application development and implementation experience
- Relational database experience
- Technical documentation experience
- Strong SQL development and performance tuning experience
- Experience creating complex metrics, conditional and level metrics, and their use within a report
- Experience developing dashboards with panels, selectors, and links
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to track, troubleshoot and document issues and work with Vendor support
- Knowledge of architectural concepts is a plus
- Telecom/Cable Industry experience is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.