Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Developer, Java (145200). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for designing and developing prototypes as well as performing complicated application coding and programming. This position interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications. The Engineer 2 Contractor also analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and assists with developing unit test scripts. The Engineer 2 Contractor may provide instruction, guidance and mentoring to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Available to work remotely, utilizing collaboration tools, including a camera
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, Eclipse, JUnit, and Log4j
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with build scripts (Ant and Gradle are a plus)
- Experience with the configuration and setup of J2EE application servers
- Knowledge of Unix operating systems
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database environment
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management (Git is a plus)
- Experience with front end designing including prototypes and templates
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications software
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with AWS is a plus but not required
- Experience with the Mulesoft Mule ESB is a plus but not required
- Experience with an Agile/Kanban/Scrum development process is a plus but not required
- Understanding of SOA is preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus but not required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.