Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Developer, Full Stack, React – 146882. Do you have experience with React? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You’ll work across the full stack using a range of Microsoft web technologies including C#, ASP.Net Core, EnityFramework, AWS producing clean, scalable code, integrating backend data and designing functional, user-friendly UIs and web layouts using HTML and CSS and React js.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience as a .Net full stack developer
- Experience designing and implementing large, scalable web applications and api’s
- Strong Experience in Microsoft C# .NET framework.
- Strong in Asp.net Core, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection
- Strong Experience in AWS.
- Experience in Lambdas, S3, SQS, SNS, Kafka, Step Functions in AWS.
- Unit & Integration testing using NUnit, Xunit & MOQ in .Net
- Experience building highly scalable Rest APIs hosted on could environment
- Strong Experience designing databases in PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and deploying .Net Applications in PCF
- Strong use of source control like GIT and understanding of GIT workflow
- Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.