Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Designer, UX (144503). Do you have experience with UX design? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Based on empathy and data, you’ll create and deliver product and feature concepts into market in collaboration with a Design Lead. You will translate the science of agriculture into useful and usable solutions, while understanding the impact to our business. You will also lead user research with farmers in their field and equipment around the world. You will be able to work independently and drive your own work within a larger project team, as well as guide and help others. You will develop prototypes to learn quickly and iteratively. You will own your work and tasks, while actively communicating and setting expectations with Design Leads. You will facilitate collaboration and workshop with other designers, content strategists, product managers, product developers/engineers, researchers, customer care, and analytics partners. You will also solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews. You will create a design point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design, including web and mobile
- Ability to frame, organize and communicate your work and help others understand how it fits into the design process
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Masters preferred
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision
- Link to an online portfolio with work samples
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using the Google product suite
- Endlessly curious
- Detail oriented
- Customer-centric point of view
- Tenacious about solving problems and seeing projects through to the end
- An appreciation for the craft of Design
- Paper and pen come before you sit down at a screen
- Ability to speak about your work with measured passion and data
- Energy amplifier – things get better when you enter the room
- Quick and dirty feedback is your oxygen when breathing life into an idea
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Adobe, UX
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.