Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Designer (147622). Do you have experience with Electrical Drafting and AutoCAD? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan and prepare process design drawings for various capital projects. Designs include but are not limited to I/O flows, network diagrams, riser diagrams, HMI panel, RIO panel, control panel drawings and pull schedules. Maintain and use 3D model to coordinate between disciplines.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external engineering and non-engineering professionals to develop a complete construction package with the necessary hygienic design requirements for a food processing facility.
- Conduct equipment approval drawing reviews, and provide markups to equipment vendor.
- Perform site visits as needed to evaluate modifications to existing infrastructure.
- Works with the internal engineering and design team to develop and maintain standardization for the software tools used.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree program from an accredited institution in Engineering related field preferred; Associates degree in drafting or related field
- 5+ years experience in drafting preferably in electrical and controls related design
- Basic knowledge in using design software and programs (e.g. REVIT, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Vault, BIM 360 – DOCS, Glue, Navisworks)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
- Experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple activities
- Able to collaborate across large organization
- Ability to be flexible and transition quickly between various assignments
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â EVIT, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Vault, BIM, electrical
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.