Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Deployment Specialist (145094). Do you have experience with network connectivity? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The IT Delivery Services team is responsible for deploying technology and solutions globally. This includes installation and configuration of wired and wireless LAN-connected devices, network communications equipment, and software and peripherals for all brands and all locations. We interface with the business, IT, and external service providers to ensure we deliver seamless technology deployment services. As Deployment Specialist Sr, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, deploying, and monitoring the progress of initiatives related to rental branch, administrative, and corporate locations. In this position, you will participate in gathering and/or defining business technical requirements. You will serve as the point of contact for end-users for procedural and technical escalations. Basic to intermediate knowledge of Cisco network equipment is necessary for this role, and it is imperative for this candidate to be self-motivated, proactive, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years successful experience managing networks and network connectivity, including broad knowledge of TCP/IP, as well as knowledge of administering Cisco routers and switches
- 2+ years experience installing and configuring wired and wireless LAN connected hardware, network communications equipment, software, and peripherals at remote and corporate campus facilities
- Provides installation assistance remotely via the telephone as well as on-site customer contact
- Broad technical knowledge of client/s
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.