Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Visualization Engineer (148465). Do you have experience with SQL, Tableau and Power BI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Data Visualization Engineer, you won’t just be creating visualizations; you’ll be crafting stories. Your role will be pivotal in bridging the gap between data analysts and business users. You’ll be part of agile teams, working alongside Data Scientists, Data Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Agile Delivery Leaders, and Data Governance Analysts.
- Collaborating with clients to draft user journeys and stories.
- Defining critical requirements derived from these journeys.
- Delivering high-quality, efficient technical solutions.
- Being an invaluable teammate, contributing to our collaborative ethos
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in crafting reports and dashboards from layered data lakes.
- Proficiency with serverless Spark-based delta lakes (Databricks / Synapse) is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of experience designing intricate enterprise dashboards with diverse KPIs for varied audience segments using tools like PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in gathering reporting requirements from business stakeholders and delivering iterative visualizations.
- 4+ years of experience in writing advanced SQL and extracting data from databases.
- 2+ years of collaborative work experience with data architects and engineers in an agile environment.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Data Visualization, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.