Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Steward, SQL, API – 147064. Do you have experience with SQL and API? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a critical senior member of a data engineering team focused on creating distributed analysis capabilities around a large variety of datasets. Work with other top-level talent solving a wide range of complex and unique challenges that have real world impact. Pursue opportunities to present our work at relevant technical conferences. Contribute your talent to relevant projects in an idea meritocracy. Develop a deep understanding of our asset domain concepts, business processes, and data sources. Share that understanding with Engineering teams, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and other stakeholders through discussions, presentations, and documentation
Interact with our asset resources through multiple modes of access using standard tooling such as API clients, Postman, Python, SQL, and command line tool. Answer questions through analysis of our datasets. Lead and/or participate in design and support sessions across business organizations, lines of business, countries/hubs. Communicate and align delivery dates, and integration efforts. Advocate for, prioritize, and describe work in our Delivery Roadmap. Investigate and advocate for the inclusion of public, third party, and internal datasets.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years experience in technical business analysis.
- 5+ years experience with data discovery and modeling to meet customer requirements
- Experience interacting with data-intensive APIs following common design patterns such as REST and resource-oriented principles
- Exceptional verbal and written technical communication skills toward facilitating the use of data and data services
- Ability to design and maintain efficient user feedback channels and documentation ranging from HTML/Markdown documents to Powerpoint presentations
- Ability to identify gaps in requirements based on knowledge of business subject matter domain
- Familiarity with source control management systems such as Git
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in programming languages like Python
- Experience working with scientific datasets, or a background in the application of quantitative science to business problems
- Experience working a life sciences R&D pipeline
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SQL, API, data modeling
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.