Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Scientist, SQL – 146323. Do you have experience with SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with translators and understands business problems to implement scalable and sustainable solutions. Coordinates with SMEs, translators, IT and data engineers to deliver holistic analytical solutions. Designs, creates, tests and implements complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organization. Translate or interpret findings for non-analytical or statistically adept colleagues. Write reports articulating the analytics insights and their business impacts. Conduct and led meetings and workshops to explain findings. Supports Translators in communicating the design, functioning and output of the analytical models/solutions developed. Manage and direct data science team to accomplish technical goals and develop data insights. Provides guidance and supervision to Data Scientists on data science best practices and data science standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in IT or a business function, 5 or more of which is specific to data science
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree in information technology, computer science, data science, or related quantitative discipline (e.g. advanced statistical analysis)
- Experience leading a team of data scientists with responsibility for hiring, coaching, and developing direct staff
- Experience with object oriented design, coding and testing, engineering software platforms
- Proficiency in aggregation of large data sets, statistical analysis tools
- Expert knowledge of data modeling and understanding of different data structures
- Understanding of advanced applied mathematics in AA, artificial intelligence and array operations
- Comfort in using SQL Server, PostgreSQL/ MySQL, and R
- Knowledge of programming languages (R, PHP, Python)
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Experience in industrial industry applications or process industries (chemicals, energy, petroleum refining, mining) preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst, data analysts, information sciences, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.