Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Scientist, Python, AWS – 146986. Do you have experience with Python and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
A Data Scientist works collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists, IT and engineering professionals across the organization to solve critical problems and answer important questions that drive key decisions for our business. They work on a team as an individual contributor with other data scientists to assess needs, recommend experiments and projects, suggest new algorithmic development, and drive tactical decisions about approaches and needed data. This position will seek to improve data quality for key analytical workflows, including data flow visualization, data quality assessment, and proposing and implementing solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 2+ years experience; or equivalent
- Experience building models using R, Python or other statistical and/or mathematical programming packages; proficiency in R and Python programming languages
- Experience with cloud computing environments (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Proficiency in consuming REST based API and/or gRPC framework output
- Experience with data pipeline design and development
- Experience deploying and running models with high performance needs (large datasets, computationally intensive models)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with common data quality methodologies used by various personas including data engineers and data scientists
- Experience adopting software development best practices and solid understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Solid communication skills with the ability to communicate complex qualitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner and deliver presentations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Apache Airflow, Kubernetes, SageMaker, SQL, MapReduce
- Ability to take initiative and drive work independently
- Expertise with quantitative modeling techniques such as statistics, machine learning, optimization, and simulation
- Expertise with SQL-like databases and/or DB-ORM concepts
- Full-stack development experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.