Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Scientist, Python (145046). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to join our team. Our team leverages statistical, machine learning and deep learning models to analyze complex agronomic, genetic, environmental, and facility data to provide data and analytics driven solutions to various decisions for seed production and facility process/operation optimization. The successful candidate will use advanced knowledge and skills in statistics and machine learning to build predictive models, build data pipelines, and automate analytics workflows.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. (or MS with 4+ years of post MS experience) in Statistics, Mathematics, or closely related field
- 2 years of experience in using statistical or machine learning methodologies to solve research problems
- Proficiency in R and/or Python or in another high-level programming language
- Experience in developing statistical, and machine learning models
- Experience analyzing and presenting complex data and proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong publication record in leading scientific journals
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with time-series data, forecasting, and/or functional data analysis, is highly desired
- Experience with building data and analytics pipeline and automation is highly desired
- Drive for translating business problems into research initiatives that deliver business value
- Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.