Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Management Specialist, IT – 146555. Do you have experience with data management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with key business and IT stakeholders to identify data that is critical to their product line and/or capabilities as well as integrations and rollups to other product lines and capabilities. Participate in the execution and implementation of approved data definitions, policies, standards, process data access, and dashboard statistics. Provide business insights, customer insights and competitor intelligence to support the development of company strategies, forecasts and performance reporting. Audit datasets, dashboards and reports created by Analytics Engineers to ensure consistent definitions and fidelity to source data. Develop and/or approve names, definitions and formulas for global measures and attributes, and maintain enterprise data dictionary. Collaborate with Analytics Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists to establish, analyze and provide metrics to leadership in order to prioritize the needs of the business. Promote the use and reference of the data dictionary by consumers and producers of information. Identify data opportunities to further advance the team’s data management program. Aid in developing data governance and data stewardship playbooks. Perform ad hoc analysis as needed. Challenge information received when it’s not consistent with information already in the system or information found elsewhere. Foster continuous process improvement within the Data Insights organization and functions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in preferred business or similar qualitative analysis field
- 2-4 years of experience supporting Retail Operations, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Finance & Accounting, or Marketing
- Financial, mathematical, statistical, marketing, merchandising and consumer research background to read, interpret, and understand how internal and external factors influence financial results
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in one or more analytical tool, such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy or other application
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience working on large portfolios of inter-related projects to deliver an enterprise data ecosystem, achieving target outcomes and business value within budget and timeline
- Able to quickly adapt techniques to the target environment and stakeholders
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with business and IT partners
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience with SQL, SSRS, and/or DAX a plus
- Ability to travel up to ~10% of the time, which may include weekends and evenings, as needed
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled environment
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of a normal workday
- Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!