Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Engineer, Python – 147092. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will construct, deploy, test and support solutions and applications to transform data for end-user consumption using Python, Azure Data factory, Inmation, and Databricks. Construct, deploy, test and support data storage in large data constructs as well as relational and other database technologies. Assess and evaluate system designs to ensure adherence to architecture and design best practices. Provide data analysis of internal and external data sources for transformation and delivery to end user solutions. Develop notebooks for processing and monitoring data flows in Databricks with Python. Enable Power BI users and solutions by delivering data via Dataflows, Datasets, and other methods. Ensure developed applications are compliant and adhere to all applicable compliance standards. Contribute to team objectives through iterative and agile development practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with ETL processes and cloud technologies.
- Prior experience with data architecture principles, and functional knowledge and understanding of data engineering, design, and integration.
- Previous development experience within Python writing code from scratch in a work environment.
- Experience with query languages SQL, MDX, and DAX.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform. In particular, the data processing toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure
- Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or Jira or a source control tracking system.
- Experience with Historian, Sensors, or IOT.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages (C# or Java).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.