Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Engineer, Platform Developer (147263). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Responsibilities require extensive knowledge in Apache Spark, Data Plan Storage, Delta Lake, Delta Pipelines, and Performance Engineering, in addition to standard database/ETL knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science (preferable MS or PhD in distributed data systems or quantitative fields)
- Understands the working nature of a multi-year effort of iterative deliverables within both client and product environmentsÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
- Driven by delivering value and impact dailyÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
- 3+ years of full stack engineering experience (Java or Scala)
- 3+ years of experience in real-world use cases with data structures and algorithms
- 2+ years of experience in distributed systems, databases, and Spark
- 5+ years of experience in a data engineering role
- 5+ yeas of SQL experience working with relation relational databases, writing complex queries for a variety of databases
- 3+ years of experience building cloud data pipelines, architectures, and data sets with advanced knowledge of stream-based, API data extraction processes (bulk API is a must)
- 3+ years of experience building data models, DB schemas for read and write performance optimization
- 2+ years of experience supporting data transformation in serverless and overseeing metadata automation and management in a multitenant cloud environment
- Experience of BI tools is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â api, java, scala, sql,Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.