Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Engineer, Informatica – 146759. Do you have experience with Informatica? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and data quality, develop related processes and procedures, and establish a common understanding and visibility of all agency data assets. Lead the design & implementation the data quality standards, roles, and metrics. Works with cross-functional business and technology teams to design the data quality processes and services. Ensuring the resolution of data quality issues are completed and suitable processes are in place to stop repeat of issue. Design & implement metadata model maps and lineage across data assets in the data governance project. Participate in alignment with EA teams and data strategy across the organization. Coordinate with the project teams and others to ensure that data standards and models align with the overall enterprise architecture and applicable standards. Lead the creation of specification documents for new data management requirements. Conduct requirement gathering, business analysis and any data architecture activities with the data governance & quality programs. Participate in the data maturity assessment sessions and gap analysis. Develop a strong working relationship with the appropriate business users and provide business-impact-driven analysis and communicate results to stakeholders. Understands the Digital organizations objectives, and the impact on own projects; contributes to development of new data governance strategies. Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move projects forward. Perform an objective technical analysis of a potential integration solution for metadata and multiple data catalogs. Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computer science or business
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Deep expertise in databases and data structures.
- Expert in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Deep expertise in using Information Analyzer and ability to interrogate scripts
- Extensive knowledge in in identifying and mapping Data Flows
- Extensive knowledge in data Governance & quality policies, standards, procedures, and metrics.
- Extensive knowledge in Meta-data management (Data Classifications, Glossary, and data lineage)
- Deep understanding of data governance and data quality and metadata management tools like Informatica and Collibra
- Strong understanding of DMBOK (Data Management Body Of Knowledge)
- Ability to organize and deliver trainings to the data governance established offices and client teams.
- Strong understanding of agile and project methodologies and processes
- Strong analytical and creative thinking to address complex business problems
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Informatica, SQL, Agile, JIRA, Kanban
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.