Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Engineer – 145556. Do you have experience with Data Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will act as an expert in the areas of data engineering, architecture, advanced analytics, or data science. Create data interfaces and scripts to load the enterprise data warehouse, data lake, data marts and other analytics environments to support enterprise-wide data consumption. Build an enterprise data pipeline to improve access to real/near-real-time data across the enterprise. Design and develop ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) jobs within the data warehouse and other data platforms. Create templates and engineering patterns to reduce the time-to-deploy new data assets or changes to an existing data model or analytics solution. Act as a technical expert on the different data interface solutions (expertise in SQL, Python, Informatica, Azure Data Factory, and SQL Server Integration Services recommended). Assist in optimizing and tuning data interfaces, jobs, and workflows and look for ways to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of existing solutions. Partner with key business teams to understand their data needs and assist them in building the appropriate data interfaces to meet their business needs. Partner with the security and risk teams to build appropriate security and compliance into the data platforms. Partner with the enterprise technology function to ensure effective and efficient operation of all data environments. Foster continuous process improvement within the data & insights organization and functions. Cultivate strong relationships with all stakeholders of the data & insights team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field of study
- 4+ years IT experience
- 4+ years of experience delivering high-profile projects in a complex enterprise environment
- 4+ years developing and delivering data engineering solutions in data warehousing
- 4+ years developing with data-specific coding languages like SQL
- 2+ years developing and optimizing Multi-Parallel Processing databases like Teradata, Azure SQL DW, Big Query, or Snowflake
- 2+ years developing and optimizing integration tools like Informatica, Azure Data Factory, or SSIS
- Proficient in integrating data in diverse technical environments
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience in measuring and communicating the value of data platforms and tools
- Experience in multiple enterprise environments, industries and development methodologies
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Data Engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!