Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Architect, SAP, SQL, AWS (145338). Do you have experience with data architecture? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with Data Engineers on the team to take on small enhancements to existing data designs and capabilities while learning on the job. You will collaborate with the rest of the team members in contributing to the performance of the organization while potentially, working on more than one initiative. As you become familiar, you will coordinate with our customers directly for requirements, clarifications, validations and approvals. You will have to be agile to shift priorities based on the business needs and teams requirements and provide regular updates on the progress and roadblocks. You will coordinate with IT for infrastructure work and as necessary. You will be documenting specification, procedures and provide status updates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in software development including data architecture, design, development, migration and support
- Experienced in analysis, design, coding, development, testing and maintenance of large data warehouse systems with various heterogeneous source Systems like SAP, SQL Server, Flat files and Legacy systems.
- Experience working in cloud environments like AWS and Google Big Query to enable access and use of cloud-based datasets
- Extensive practice designing and developing ETL data pipelines in relations and non-relational environments using DevOps and Agile software development techniques including experiences in logical and physical data modeling, schema design, de-normalization techniques for large platforms like Teradata, Informatica, SQL Server using query tools like SQL developer and/or SQL assistance
- UNIX shell scripting to automate and schedule jobs
- Python programming and use of various libraries for task automation, calling APIs, preparing and transforming data for analysis and digital transformations, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Good at documenting including functional specs, procedures and status updates
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision on small and large initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using and developing in visualizing platforms like Spotfire and Tableau
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP, SQL, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.