Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst (147587). Do you have experience with Spotfire and Tableau? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Identify errors and other problems in data and prepare datasets for reporting and analysis
- Design, develop and maintain data assets, reorganizing and reshaping data to make it readable for generating insights and analytics
- Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Prepare automated and ad hoc reports for the leadership, stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Work collaboratively with data scientists, process engineers, and decision makers to convert opportunities into deliverables and success stories.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-6 years of Experience with SQL and experience optimizing queries
- Proficient in SQL with SQL databases of various flavors
- Technically proficient in database design and development, data modeling, mining and visualization
- Experience in handling data from diverse sources such as Excel, RDBMS, NoSQL, REST/SOAP API, BO Reports, etc.
- Experience in Data Virtualization technologies with knowledge of how to create a technology stack and apply the most appropriate technologies – databases, ETL tools, data warehousing, reporting – to make data findable, accessible, interoperable and reportable.
- Coding skill in languages like R, Python, NodeJS, etc. a plus
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, organize and analyze data
- Adept at using cloud services like AWS/GCP storage and RDS/BigQuery
- Problem-solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaborative and effective communicator
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A Data Virtualization tool such as Spotfire or Tableau
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst, data science, python, spotfire, tableau
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.