Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst, SAS, SQL – 145612. Do you have experience with SAS and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide input, prepare, and coordinate activities for programming, validation, and verification of study data. Understand protocol requirements and be responsible to translate them to technical specifications. Able to independently review data and produced output based on protocol. Support programming for setup of study clinical data acquisition from sponsor, reporting tools based on standards/ protocol requirements ensuring a high level of consistency and quality within and across studies. Develop and implement standardized tools to facilitate data management actions in preparation for Database Lock. Support implementation of import and export based on processes established. Ensure that standard, generally accepted software development and testing techniques are used and that all solutions are of the highest quality and conform to SOPs & Good Programming Practices (GPP). Estimate the time and resources needed to complete assignments. Track work progress and provide status reports to supervisor and study team members. Responsible for completion of documentation associated with programming tasks (e.g., peer review, report specifications etc.) in compliance with applicable SOPs. Understanding the principles of system design, database is also preferred. Experience in managing multiple studies as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics, or related field or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth)
- Strong experience in SAS programming languages, some experience is SQL is preferred but not required
- Hands-on experience with the tools and utilities for the management of pharmaceutical sponsor proprietary or industry clinical data standards (i.e., sponsor specific or CDISC/SDTM) is required
- Experience in comprehensive software testing, inspections, analyses, and other verification tasks performed at each stage of the software development life cycle is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English and usage of Microsoft Office is also necessary
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAS, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.