Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst, MDM, Informatica – 146666. Do you have experience with MDM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will leverage a deep understanding of data governance, data management, and emerging technologies to drive the definition and continued evolution of the enterprise data governance strategy based upon strategic business objectives, existing and future capabilities, cultural considerations, and a general understanding of governance models/techniques across the organization’s data systems. Define objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) for overall data governance organization including data quality, value delivered, strategic alignment, risk mitigation, and compliance to communicate the success and effectiveness of the data governance program to build awareness and support. Collaborate with stewards, leaders, data owners, technology, product teams, and other stakeholders across the organization to define the vision, data standards, and roadmaps. Align the execution of scalable and reliable data solutions, support system integration efforts, and create operational efficiencies through automation and process improvements. Evaluate current compliance to data governance and protection standards, conduct gap analyses, and ongoing audit processes. Lead, partner, and drive discussions on data definition, taxonomy, and classification based on lineage and transformation of data. Serve as an expert consultant on Master and Reference Data Management to support the firm’s implementation of an MDM strategy along with the alignment of the Data Governance Framework to ensure data standardization, quality, governance, and single source-of-truth for the various data domains. Partner with regulatory and compliance teams to analyze any impact from regulatory landscape changes. Drive ongoing creation and maintenance of the Data Governance Framework and to drive consistent execution of defined methodologies to support the Firm’s Data Governance program. Provide expert consultative guidance in areas such as metadata management, data migration, data protection, document management, data quality, and regulatory controls.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education & experience is required with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, or MIS strongly preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in data management, data governance, data quality, master data management, and/or designing and implementing functional systems and data; financial services background preferred
- Advanced understanding of various database and file storage solutions, data manipulation languages and modeling, ETL, analytics, and visualization tools
- Strong analytical, critical, and systems thinking required
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks/projects and independently adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with key partners
- Enterprise mind-set with ability to balance flexibility vs standardization
- Strong, broad knowledge of Data Governance and Data Strategy
- Strong knowledge of MDM
- Ability to gather requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Wealth Management (Financial Services)
- Knowledge of Informatica MDM
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MDM, Informatica
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.