Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst (147996). Do you have experience with C++, SAS, R, Python, Java and PLSQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Data Solutions Enablement has the responsibility to manage a full spectrum of data acquisition and processing applications covering data collected from Investigator sites, other data providers including digital data collection. DSE technical support also extends to the output side through to the delivery of data to downstream processes/systems for the purposes of review, analysis and reporting to regulatory submissions and dossiers. The off the shelf products or in-house application implementation demands the rigor of standardization and well-defined technical infrastructure to deliver a high level of quality, consistency, and efficiency with the required amount of flexibility to embrace the dynamic nature of pharma research and development.
- Programming and implementation of apps and utilities to support clinical data projects and other data science applications as applicable
- Lead setup & maintenance of integrations for data Import into and Export out of research and clinical systems.
- Lead the setup of processes and technical program packages/apps to facilitate receipt of data from internal and external data providers using the available technology platforms
- Coach and train user teams on integrations and platform implementations in context of data science and analytics
- Manage integration business rules and interactions with internal and external business/technology partners
- Design and execute software build responsibilities within the established technical standards and governance
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a natural science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- 8-10 yrs of in-depth experience in programming on commonly used technology platforms for data analysis and reporting is required
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages such as C++, SAS, R, Python, Java, PL SQL is required
- Knowledge and experience project management best practices
- Hands-on experience with the technology platforms & utilities for the management of pharmaceutical sponsor proprietary or industry clinical data is required
- Understanding of industry standards on integration technology such as web services and odm.xml is also required.
- Effective time management skills to ensure completion of assigned task within planned timelines is required
- Understanding of global regulatory requirements, rules and guidance associated with Source Data in Clinical Investigations including CFR part 11 is required
- Experience in project management tasks and managing multiple integrations and toolkits as assigned is desired
- Experience in comprehensive software validation activities using different methodologies (ie waterfall, agile etc), inspections, analyses, and other verification tasks performed at each stage of the software development life cycle is required
- Effective interaction and training of teams in the understanding and usage of standards and technology is desired
- Effective written and verbal communication in English and usage of Microsoft Office is also necessary.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C++, SAS, R, Python, Java, PLSQL, Data Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.