Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst (148563). Do you have experience with Salesforce and ERP System? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Are you a data enthusiast with a passion for innovation and a desire to shape the future? Join our dynamic team of tech professionals dedicated to pushing the boundaries of data analysis. We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in bridging the gap between business requirements and technical solutions, ensuring data quality, and facilitating data-driven decision-making.
Future Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit, understand, interpret, and represent business requirements, serving as a bridge between customers and technical teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise on data usage, educate teams on business models, metadata, and standards.
- Understand source systems and data models, and develop source-to-target mappings and data lineage.
- Document source architecture, including data flows.
- Analyze data to validate business domains and requirements, ensuring data quality.
- Act in an advisory capacity for data model reviews, architecture, and solution design.
- Partner with management and business units to leverage data for business objectives.
- Collaborate with the governance council to establish data governance standards.
- Assist in data lake testing and experimentation.
- Mentor other Project Data Analyst resources.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in data analysis, profiling, integration, cleansing, mapping, and conversion activities.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, experience with Sales Force is a plus.
- Hands-on involvement in operational system modernization and transformation; knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 360 is a strong advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to understand the organization, industry, and strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology concepts and trends.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent facilitation and meeting management skills.
- Ability to work with business representatives to understand and document business and functional requirements.
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Ability to influence and motivate individuals and teams for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Alignment with the company’s core values of Communication, Consideration, Cooperation, Accountability, and Innovation.
- Knowledge of agile methodology framework is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst using SQL, BI, and other data analysis tools.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL and a solid understanding of different data structures.
- Understanding of data modeling concepts and techniques.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5+ years of related professional experience; a degree in Technology and/or Finance is preferred
- Experience with BI/Analytics tools such as Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 360 is highly desirable.
Pay: 44.80 – 64 /hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Data Analysis, Salesforce, ERP System, Data Integration, SQL, BI, Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft Dynamics 360
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.