Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Cloud and Automation Engineer, Ansible – 146280. Do you have experience with cloud and automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Network Strategy and Operations team has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud and Automation Engineer. In this role you will partner with others to lead the development, design, and integration of solutions that support our cloud connectivity and network automation initiatives. You will have the unique opportunity to work across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of EHI’s technology strategy. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security, and design practices, you will have the exciting role of helping to provide secure and responsive solutions to our business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The Senior Cloud and Automation Engineer role requires 3 or more years of related experience
- 2 or more years’ experience with Azure and/or AWS deployments (Azure preferred)
- Experience automating with platforms such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Proficient in one or more scripting or markup languages (i.e. TCL, APL, PowerShell, Python, JSON/XML etc.)
- Experience in delivering automation/software through entire SDLC process
- Understanding of basic networking components (i.e. DNS, firewall, subnetting)
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keeping projects on track
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge working in Internet and DMZ environments using multiple layers of network security solutions
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Ansible, TCL/TK, JSON, PowerShell, Python, XML, SDLC, Azure, subnetting, firewall
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!