Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Civil Engineer (148457). Do you have experience as a Civil Engineer? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan, conduct and coordinate civil/structural engineering design efforts at our pet food factories. You will perform in-house engineering and design work as well as guide third-party consultants and contractors to ensure that standards and expectations are met from inception to installation of a project.
- Contribute to new factory civil/structural, renovations to existing facilities, and consult with world-class engineering teams to continue to improve and innovate our Nestle Purina buildings and infrastructure.
- Provide civil/structural engineering design and review for capital projects including detailed phases of the engineering work, feasibility, cost estimates, related documentation and field support
- Coordinate work by outside consultants and suppliers and apply broad knowledge of standards, principles and practices in civil/structural specialties
- Apply expert understanding of structural system concepts, code and zoning compliance, buildings and grounds audits, as well as review and approve contractor means and methods for construction
- Support divisional continuous improvement efforts and technical assistance to operating facilities, including investigation and analysis of problem areas and opportunities for civil/structural enhancements
- Assist in the development and modification of department technical guidelines, standards and specifications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of civil/structural or mechanical engineering experience in a manufacturing,
- industrial, military, or related environment.
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and general understanding of AutoDesk products desired
- Ability to read construction and engineering design documents
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: senior civil engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.