Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Business Analyst (142904). Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Traditional BA experience in eliciting and writing requirements and specifications (emphasis on elicitation skills, need someone strong in this)
- Strong experience with writing use cases and user stories in an Agile environment
- Strong expertise with Jira; the team this person would work on isn’t currently using Jira, but wants to adopt it, so they need someone that can help them get it set up and use it effectively day-to-day.
- Doesn’t need to have any microbiology experience. However, experience in a regulated, healthcare, or healthcare-adjacent environment would be a big plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: JIRA, Agile, use cases
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.