Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst, BI (145170). Do you have experience with business intelligence? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will engage with business leaders to understand and help solve their problems. Clearly articulate data stories using data science, advanced statistical analysis, visualization tools, PowerPoint presentations, written and oral communication. Recommend sustainable solutions that solve both short and long term goals. Consistently exhibits knowledge of business processes and technology solutions. Collaborate with business partners to assist in the implementing data driven change management strategies and instill a data driven culture in the DNA of their business. This includes taking a leadership position to define and direct project POC’s along with projects themselves. Direct in developing project plans, communication plans, change readiness assessments, road shows, and end-user training. Mange and take accountability for quality delivery of projects on time. Ensure the benefits from data products and services continue to be realized and behavior changes are sustained after implementations are considered complete by creating and tracking progress against success metrics. Assist in effectively managing transitions, ensuring that business continuity is maintained throughout the change process and new workflows are effectively integrated with no business disruption. Develop a deep understanding of how data is used by the business and how IT applies technology to make the data readily available. Support the data curation process by feeding the data catalog and knowledge base with key information. Streamline the process of sourcing, organizing, and accelerating data for analysis. Mentor other team members and help grow the overall knowledge base of the group.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Outstanding leadership skills; ability to use influence to build consensus across both leaders and peers
- Provocative thinker who is courageous to share his or her thoughts regardless of the level of the audience
- Self-motivated individual who can identify issues/opportunities for improvement and be proactive in addressing them
- Able to wear many hats and multitask as priorities evolve and change
- Demonstrates ownership of outcomes vs being an order taker of tasks
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, a test-and-learn mentality and thrives in ambiguity
- Manage the forward progress on multiple projects and determine priority order
- Bring a sense of fun, passion and positive attitude to every day.
- Communicate in a succinct, friendly manner that promotes directness and respect.
- Voracious hunger for learning and desire to grow with the team
- Maturity and discipline to thrive and deliver results in a remote work environment
- Ability to travel 3-4 times per year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field/equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in business intelligence or reporting and analytics, Big 5 consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in past reporting projects
- Project management experience
- Solid grasp of data and analytics concepts and methodologies including data science, data engineering, and data storytelling
- 3 years of experience with BI reporting tools, Tableau preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience with data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data architecture or data storytelling
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Proficiency with Python and/or Azure Machine Learning
- Competency with SQL
- Exposure to ETL tools like Informatica a plus
- Experience with automated testing tools, data catalog tools and business process change projects
- Experience in relational database design, implementation
- Thorough knowledge on Data Warehousing concepts, Dimensional modeling and Business Intelligence design principles
- Agile project management experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: business intelligence, project manager, Python, Azure, Informatica, ETL, Tableau, data warehouse, SQL, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.