Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst (144758). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Provide business analyst capabilities for MSE IT Commercial Team in all areas to enable business processes and success. Strong functional experience and experience with Commercial Planning: Trade Planning and Optimization. Proven ability to work with the business to define functional requirement, determine MVP, and translate these to the technical team. Drive discussions on ambiguous topics needing clarification with business and technical stakeholders. Manage the overall process for sustain/support with the systems. Working with business to prioritize tickets and vendors to ensure delivery. Manage the change process related to new developments, including testing, and communication. Provide direction to technical resources as appropriate based on leadership direction and prioritization. System technical expertise and liaison with business COC team (TPM-Osprey). Strong SAP SD and Finance functional knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7 Year Experience
- Working with different technologies and On-Prem and Cloud
- General understanding of master data within SAP
- Understanding of interfaces and batch jobs
- Ticket resolution and root cause analysis
- SAP capabilities as related to Base Price, Ois, Trade Resolution, and Accruals at a high/functional level
- Strong ability to adjust to a changing environment (Change Agility)
- Receiver focused
- Need to work across different pillars as priorities shift and adapt to changes
- Comfortable working with ambiguous or unclear requirements and driving clarity
- Able to adapt to shifts in priorities and requirements quickly
- Positive attitude and one-team approach (How achievements)
- Innovative spirit – Not striving for the status-quo, but always looking to grow and improve
- Creative problem-solving
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.