Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Automation Analyst, Functional Test – 147083. Do you have experience with functional tests? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working for a dynamic team in a fast-paced client environment. We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic automation engineer to join our growing team. In this role you would be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of all automation activities in your area of responsibility. You should have proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met. Opportunity to work remote is available.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Automation Framework Development: Hands on experience developing several types of automation frameworks from scratch using UFT, Selenium or any commercial testing tool.
- Excellent knowledge and experience developing strategy and implementing test automation in collaboration with Business teams and functional SMEs
- Strong knowledge of Visual Basic scripting
- Proficient in writing and executing SQL queries to validate data in databases.
- Proficient knowledge in hybrid framework development and implementation
- Maintain test automation frameworks, and coding standards based on industry best practices
- Perform automation implementation/execution within the timelines specified
- Ability to clearly communicate across multiple audiences like Business, Development, and QA
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: functional test, SQL, VBScript, process automation, automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.