Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Asset Management Analyst, Service – 146312. Do you have experience with service management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Service Management Analyst Senior monitors adherence to best practices and global processes from internal customers and senior management. This position assists with leading the development, enhancement, and implementation of global processes and procedures. The Service Management Analyst Senior coordinates the receiving, tracking, and documentation of all requests in support of IT global processes. This position provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Experienced professional with a general understanding of area of specialization.
- Uses advanced knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide-range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Proactively seeks training and developmental activities related to the industry and recommends for self and others, as appropriate.
- Subject matter expert in select areas of responsibility.
- Focus on operational and tactical activities.
- Participates on project teams.
- Assists with project planning; coordinates activities of project phases.
- Works on small to large, complex assignments.
- Prepares and delivers informal and formal presentations to own team, department, and other IT teams.
- Escalates complex issues; resolves moderately complex issues; recommends potential solutions to issues; follows established escalation procedures.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains relationships within the department . Interacts with other IT teams, business teams, and vendors, as assigned.
- Upholds the standards, processes, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for the department.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures for the department.
- Provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensures deadlines are met.
- Represents team in meetings outside of department.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- May informally coach and mentor less senior team members individually.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: service management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.