Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Art Director (148147). Do you have experience with Photoshop, AfterEffects and Digital Content? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and execute traditional and digital communications with excellent design capabilities and a complete understanding of the consumer/user.
- Exercise quality control of design recommendations and executions.
- Operate with a degree of autonomy by receiving project assignments, completing on time, understanding direction and applying feedback.Ã¿Â
- Credibly represent and present your own work.
- Collaborate effectively with Account Managers and Strategy team partners, fellow creatives, internal and external teams, clients and vendor partners.Ã¿Â
- Positively influence decisions for the benefit of the creative work and the brand.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate degree in marketing, design preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working as an Art Director or similar creative role
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects and Figma skills for both digital and print design
- Strong understanding of designing for traditional channels and digital channels, including: social, ecommerce, digital display advertising and retailer digital advertising
- Ability to contribute to brainstorming and general problem solving
- Strong typography skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Basic motion design skills, including After Effects, animated GIFs. Further After Effects experience a plus.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Digital Content, Online Advertising
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.