Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Application Developer, .NET, C#, SQL – 147106. Do you have experience with .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, develop, and implement end-to-end integrated systems. Develops and executes test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance, reports on findings, and makes recommendations for improvement. Maintains in-depth knowledge of department’s strategic business plans. Develops in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio. Conducts research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility. Other duties as assigned or required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop releases.
- Expert knowledge of programming languages, including VB6, C++, C#, and ASP.
- Basic knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with relational database technology, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment preferred.
- Proven experience in internet based systems development.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: .NET, C#, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.