What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with other engineers, business stakeholders, and analysts to deeply understand application workflows. Participate in code reviews to share knowledge, help each other learn new things, and take pride in making our code better. Identify risks associated with component or application implementation. Design and automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Triggers, and Flow. Lead multiple projects to completion, host technical discussions, and improve the development process.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years equivalent experience building custom solutions using core Force.com platform features (eg Apex, Lighting Components, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, SOSL , Visualforce, Workflows, Objects, security model, etc).
- Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process
- Solid foundational grounding in OO design, RDBMS principles, and data modeling
- Enjoy working with teams, handling multiple projects, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong technical writing skills and verbal skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, or IS with 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Passion for Design and User Experience
- Experience documenting use cases and implementation decisions
- Familiarity with financial / software industry requirements
- Experience successfully implementing third-party vendors/add-ons
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM
- Experience building platforms that support declarative interfaces
- Salesforce Admin, Platform Developer certifications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, Salesforce.com
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.