Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Application Developer, Java – 146841. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and implement REST APIs and data processing pipelines for mobile, web and 3rd party integrations. Design and implement highly scalable data-intensive processing systems. Design and implement highly scalable microservice-based services. Implement efficient algorithms and services for diverse and challenging precision agriculture applications. Actively participate in the design and code review process across the team. Produce high quality code with an emphasis on software craftsmanship. Ensure our codebase is continuously deliverable and deployable. Build your knowledge and contribute your ideas through interactive product design sessions, hackathons, and on-farm opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in software engineering or information systems related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 15 years of Software engineering work experience using a functional or object-oriented language (Java, Clojure, Scala, etc)
- Experience building scalable backend services (REST APIs, microservices, designing and implementing efficient data processing algorithms, messaging paradigms, middleware, persistent store)
- Experience working with AWS or other public Cloud platforms
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
- Experience building robust backend services and REST APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases and persistence store
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.) (Strong Plus)
- Knowledge of functional programming (Strong Plus)
- Experience with compiled JVM language (Java, Scala, Clojure) (Strong Plus)
- Experience with messaging paradigms and middlewares. (SQS, JMS etc)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.