Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Application Developer, Java – 146607. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and scale our backend services globally. Plan, lead and guide improvements and architecture for our security and identity systems. Design, implement, review and troubleshoot highly scalable software. Drive new means of security in a highly dynamic computing environment, while supporting a customer base who might well be off the grid for months at a time. Analyze / refine requirements with Product Management. Work with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts. Mentor more junior team members on best practices and techniques. Learn new technologies and frameworks to solve unique challenges in the agriculture industry. Deliver high quality, sustainable systems and teach others to do the same.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience programming in Java or an equivalent OOP language
- 7+ years hands-on experience developing scalable backend services and platforms
- 7+ years experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles and best practices
- Experience building microservices with Java
- Experience with Clojure would be helpful but not required
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases and persistence store
- Experience working with AWS or another public Cloud platform
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
- Experience working in Security, Cryptography, or Authn & Authz
- Experience building authorization frameworks for applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.