Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Application Developer, C++ – 146406. Do you have experience with C++? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with a team of highly performing engineers. Design and implement efficient and maintainable code. Design and deliver software for a cross platform C++ SDK on iOS, Android, and Linux. Design and implement software for iOS and Android. Follow a test driven development process where unit tests are included in reviews and code merges. Actively participate in the design and code review process across the team. Execute functional/integration tests to prove the feature from a user perspective. Support production code and new feature development. Investigate and resolve issues with the code. Improve our development processes as ideas are raised during sprint retrospectives. Decipher agriculture equipment CAN data (ISO 11783 based on J1939). Work well in a team atmosphere and be able to take direction from a technical lead. Build your knowledge and contribute your ideas through interactive product design sessions, hackathons, and on-farm opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or equivalent field.
- Expert in C++ and 3-5 years writing C++ applications.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, git, static code checkers, automated testing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with C++17.
- Experience with iOS (Swift and/or Objective C) and/or Android development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Experience with Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Experience with Functional Programming in C++.
- Published application(s) in the Apple App Store and/or the Google Play Store.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.