Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Application Developer, C++ (145188). Do you have experience with C++? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will participate in design discussions with the team. Help support our existing platform in production. Create and deliver high quality code. Attend standup and backlog refinement meetings. We are an iterative, test-driven development group that writes C++ code delivering a cross platform SDK as well as delivering iOS and Android Interface libraries. We also support production code. We work closely with each other and we trust our teammates. We teach each other and learn from each other. We use pair programming when beneficial. We continuously strive to improve our processes and work. We pride ourselves on delivering a great product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Require an experienced C++ software developer with knowledge up to version C++20 for a current ongoing software project to be delivered within the next year.
- Require experience with iOS and/or Android.
- CAN (Controller Area Network) knowledge is a plus.
- Design and deliver software for cross platform C++ SDK on iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Deliver software written also for iOS and Android to support the companion applications.
- Be a team player and be able to take direction from a technical lead on the project.
- Be capable to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Be able to learn from others and also to be able to teach others technologies as necessary.
- Work with a team of highly performing engineers.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.