Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Analyst, Software – 146861. Do you have experience with software analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
In this role on the Cloud Data Engineering team, you will be a part of a team responsible for migrating existing data platform solutions to the cloud. You will also collaborate with others to design new data ingestion pipelines, data services/APIs, and data assets used for visualization and reporting. As a software analyst in the Cloud Data Engineering team, you will need to work with a data quality mindset. You will be part of a team that uses Microsoft Azure Cloud PaaS technologies to build data engineering solutions in a way that allows for us to optimize our use of data to make better decisions and meet our business needs. If you have a passion for data engineering, working with massive amounts of data and empowering smart business decisions, this is the role for you. As a Senior Software Analyst, you will gather, document and communicate requirements to data engineering teams. You will lead the design of data engineering solutions and recommend changes to our data environment to meet our business needs. You will design, develop and execute tests to validate results and identify potential problems with our data solutions. At times, you will provide support to troubleshoot the team’s data solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Previous professional experience in a Software Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or similar IT role
- Ability to analyze and interpret information in a large scale data environment and make suggestions and recommendations for its use
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and try new things
- Experience creating and running SQL queries over relational and/or non-structured (NoSQL) data
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or another Project Tracking System
- Experience with various forms of software testing
- Experience complying with data security standards
- Experience working with enterprise wide systems
- Experience in leading projects from requirements gathering to effectively communicating with the business and IT team members
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document both system design information and processes with great attention to detail
- Ability to identify root cause and conduct initial investigation into problems as they arise
- Ability to partner with team members to communicate a detailed understanding of requirements
- Ability to clearly define and create detailed documentation to describe complex business processes to the lowest level
- Ability to validate that new software release are production ready and provide documentation for it to end users
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge of and/or experience working with API’s and API testing
- Experience and familiarity with our core rental systems
- Experience with Notebooks like Zeppelin, Jupyter, or Databricks
- Experience with document stores, Solar or similar
- Experience writing Spark code to do analytics
- Experience with data platforms and data engineering
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: software analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!