Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Agile Engineering Practices Coach, Data – 145555. Do you have experience with data ang programs? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide program management for assigned data programs. Will oversee cross-dependencies of very complex programs that may span multiple functions across Product Supply. Build and/or maintain project execution plan/charter, including approach, scope, tasks, duration, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, team structuring, staffing, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions. Establish project governance and facilitate Steering Team Meetings. Facilitate initiation, scoping, planning and execution. Anticipate and resolve issues and risks. Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate program and steering committee leadership. Adhere to the projects communication plan and ensure compliance with all reporting requirements including communication of project status to all project stakeholders including steering committees and executives. Measure project progress against agreed upon objectives and success criteria. Perform financial oversight and analysis. Ensure adherence to established project management standards and tools. Coach, mentor and manage project team members as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 10 or more years of IT experience dealing with order to cash, planning and logistics implementations.
- Experience in Agile development
- 5 or more years of experience managing a variety of full lifecycle application development or integration projects, with heavy data focus
- Proven leadership and influence skills including the ability to influence when there is no direct reporting relationship
- Experience leading large applications development/integration projects or programs across multiple countries/functions
- Experience in managing large sized projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams
- Knowledge or understanding of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies
- Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong team orientation, collaboration skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation
- Expertise in defining and improving processes
- Ability to make difficult decisions and to involve others sufficiently in the decision-making process
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data, program, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.