Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Advisor, Business Project, Agile (143993). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will serve as the Technical liaison to the supported business group by listening to and understanding key business objectives and strategy of the product. You will work with business owners to ensure that they are engaged and supportive of direction. You will also work with Business Stakeholders to define and prioritize the Product Backlog (refinement). You will assess business value and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that align with product strategy. You will create User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, ensuring stories clearly communicate customer/Stakeholder needs to the development team; work with team to clarify stories as necessary. You will advise Business Stakeholders on decisions impacting product functionality. You will also participate in and prepares for Program Increment Planning. You will be involved in Program Backlog Refinement and decomposition. You will provide clarification on User Stories and Product Backlog to the team. You will support UAT Testing and demonstrations by Tech and Business Stakeholders. You will accept User Stories. You will participate in team demo, retro, and Inspect and Adapt. You will understand and support inter-team dependencies, and escalate issues when necessary. You will have the ability to monitor potential risks and develop mitigation plans.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to manage the product backlog including writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies/tools and experience writing user stories
- Demonstrates good understanding of gathering feedback (using checking to validate requirements)
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the technology and the ability to have technical discussions.
- Understands basic software development and deployment that enables develops capabilities such as continuous integration and deployment
- Deep understanding of Agile development processes and methodology, including Story Mapping for decomposition
- Understands technical topics at a conceptual level as well as the systems and data that enable major capabilities and drives innovation.
- Understanding of customer needs and business strategy
- Pega application knowledge preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.