Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Administrative Assistant (148426). Do you have experience with Ordering Supplies, Room Reservations and Scheduling? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you’ll leverage your organizational prowess and communication skills to coordinate meetings, events, and various administrative tasks. Your contributions will directly contribute to the efficiency of our operations and the overall success of the Support Center.
- Manage and support scheduling in Microsoft Outlook for Support Center personnel
- Coordinate meetings, room reservations, and prepare lunch orders
- Plan and coordinate employee recognition events
- Organize the ordering and coordination of new hire uniforms
- Manage welcoming visitors and entrance to the Company’s Support Center
- Prepare and complete various reports through Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative support roles.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage schedules, events, and various administrative tasks.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal teams and external visitors.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain accurate records and reports.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Room Reservation, Outlook, Monthly Reporting
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.