Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Awareness Program Analyst (147527). Do you have experience with Excel’s Vlookup, Pivot and Macros? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Security Awareness Program Analyst is responsible for assisting with the assessment, design, development, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of security awareness and education programs and pilots.Ã¿Â In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and analyzing organizational needs designed to reduce overall cyber risk and change human behavior. You will proactively monitor and analyze security awareness metrics to ensure program objectives and industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements are met.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years of related experience
- Prior experience administering and contributing to an IT Security Awareness program
- Experience with data analysis using Excel, including features such as, pivot tables, vlookups and/ or macros
- Professional experience and general understanding of cybersecurity and information technology practices
- Experience planning projects, coordinating activities, and communicating project status
- Experience contributing to the development of a team’s standards, processes, and procedures
- Must possess an absolute commitment to handling information with discretion and confidentiality; understands some information is not appropriate for open discussion beyond the internal team.
- Must be committed to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and procedures; continuously identifies and recommends opportunities for improving security
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Cyber Security or related field
- Experience with or key understanding of managing a vendor to expectations outlined in a statement of work
- Experience operationalizing a large, complex and timeboxed program
- Experience working cross-functionally with other IT teams, business teams, and vendors
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT security, security awareness, excel, ISO, phishing, vlookup, macros
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!