Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Analyst, Risk Management (144598). Do you have experience with IT Security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will conduct in-depth information technology risk assessments including creating detailed process flows, identifying potential gaps and/or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or mitigation. You will review third party vendors and contracts to ensure appropriate IT controls are in place and functioning effectively. You will also perform risk assessment of third-party vendors but not limited to cloud computing and identifying gaps in the vendor IT control environment and recommending mitigating controls to address the gaps that are not in line with Bayer IT Security requirements. You will identify and validate IT risk issues and mitigation strategies. You will be defining a framework for the risk assessment activity and an agenda for identification. You will do incorporation of a risk assessment plan and execution. You will have an understanding of the IAM or the Active Directory structure. You will also have an understanding of software and network vulnerability assessments as well as penetration testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in IT Security, Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent experience in IT industry
- Proficient in Cloud Computing risk assessments
- Technical background in networking, firewalls, IoT, hardware, software, database, operating systems, architecture, etc.
- 3+ years of Cloud Security Experience
- 4+ years of Risk Management experience
- 5+ years of Customer Facing
- Very good verbal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working in a team environment/superior collaboration
Desired Skills & Experience:
- IT Security Industry certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc. preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cloud, Active Directory
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.