Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Security Analyst Lead (145141). Do you have experience with security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for providing guidance to help others understand the relationships between threats, gaps and impacts in our system and application security; lead the implementation and communication of recommended strategic solutions to situations, process and technology practices across IT and the company. Taking an active role in applying advanced methods to identify wide-range, large and complex cyber threats and driving innovative solutions to detect and protect against those threats. This includes collaboration with security architects and security engineers in the organization to design and implement those solutions. Collaborating with others in the ISO and IT to address security gaps and understand the changes in GCS approach and strategy needed to support those efforts. Help establish business cases and articulate business value through storytelling and alignment with the broader IT vision. Researching and interpreting a wide-range of complex security controls related to future concepts; collaborate across the company to influence design and development of solutions and communicate solutions necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored and transmitted by IT and the company. Appling advanced cybersecurity and privacy principles (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication and non- repudiation) in multiple areas of IT and the company requirements; communicate and influence new security policies, frameworks and regulations into operational processes; explains difficult concepts to a variety of different audiences. Highlighting and advising of internal and external risks and context to educate users across IT and the company to ensure they understand and adhere to security procedures and compliance requirements. Leading and owning documentation companywide; Influencing change through technical guidance to create, apply and measure organizational policies and procedures to meet security objectives in accordance with laws, regulations, and internal policies. Leading the influence and consultation for the implementation of the information security strategy and planning of projects for the department, IT and company. Actively coaching, mentoring and teaching others; using influence, expertise and leadership to support other teams as they implement technology solutions. This also involves direct involvement of development plans for junior members of the team. Protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensuring security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifying opportunities for improving security and implementing strategies to improve our security posture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The IT Security Analyst 4 requires 8+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience analyzing systems and application security to provide recommended solutions that help keep our environment secure
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, documentation, and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of security related tools such as WAF, SOAR, SIEM, UBA, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST and MITRE Attack
- Knowledge of cloud-based security standards and protocols
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- CISSP, CISM, GSEC or similar security certification preferred
- Cloud+, AWS practitioner, or similar cloud certification preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!